The first two rounds of the 2016 New Era Motopark Cup are on Saturday May 21 and Sunday May 22. Practice on Friday May 20 will be from 9:00am to 4:00pm on the main track and until 3:00pm on the mini track, $35. Practice will also be running Monday May 18 from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- TRANSPONDERS REQUIRED TO BE SCORED, MORE INFORMATION BELOW.
- NO RACING LICENSE REQUIRED, Motopark welcomes all racers to race the 2016 New Era Motopark Cup. No membership or licensing fees required to race.
CAMPING AND ADMISSION
All MotoPark’s serviced sites and Hotel rooms are booked. There’s lots of primitive camping available, no reservation required. Primitive camping is $20 for the first night and $10 each additional.
Adult admission is $15 for the weekend. 12 and Under admission is $10 for the weekend. Kids 5 and under are free.
If you’re camping prior to Saturday and/or attending just one day you’re required to pay for the weekend. If you leave before 7pm Saturday night you’ll receive a refund at the front gate. GATE STAFF WILL REMOVE YOUR WRIST BAND AND ISSUE YOU YOUR REFUND. NO WRIST BAND, NO REFUND. This will be in effect until 7:00pm Saturday. No refunds will be issued after 7:00pm.
AWARDS, PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS
New Era, Canadian Tire, Fox, Cycle North, Zdeno Cycle and Rockstar are stepping up this weekend to not only help out the pro’s but help support all of our amateur classes.
MP Cup Award (optional)
Motopark is proud to announce the MP Cup award in 7 divisions, 50cc, 65cc, Supermini, Ladies, Junior, Intermediate, and Vet. To win an MP Cup, use points from two classes to win your division. One of the two classes is a mandatory class used as a tie breaker. Riders may ride 3 classes but can only use points from the mandatory class and one of the other two classes. The third class can be used as a backup.
Mandatory Cup Classes:
There will be a vendors area in front of the main building throughout the weekend. As well we will be running a flea market with lots of discounted used gear and parts in front of the shop.
Absolutely no race day pitting in the vendors area, no bikes to be ridden in the vendors area.
Please contact us should you wish to have a spot provided for your business in the vendors area.
THE OFF-ROAD CAFÉ
The Off-Road Café will be serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring MotoMuffin’s, Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, Pulled Pork Sandwiches. No need to stock the fridge when you come to Motopark. Hours below;
- Friday 8:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday 7:00am – 7:00pm (Serving dinner from 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Sunday 7:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday 8:00am – 5:00pm
No pit bikes are allowed at Motopark on race days. Golf Karts are to be driven by licensed adults only. Race bikes may be driven to the starting line. First gear only. No motorized vehicle of any kind to be ridden in the spectator/vendors/sign in area in front of the restaurant.
The main gate is staffed 24 hours. No one will be allowed into the main pit area between the hours of 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. Vehicles arriving during those hours will be staged in the overflow area. Please shut generators off at 11 p.m. Security will also be on duty. Should you have any concerns overnight please report to the main gate.
No Fireworks, please don’t bring any fireworks. We will provide a fireworks show Saturday night.
Want to beat the lines or sleep in an extra half hour on race day? Pre-registration is not mandatory you can sign up at the event. Pre-registering costs an additional $2 per transaction (not per entry). Main track classes, have your transponder number ready for registration. Mini track classes will not be using transponders.
- If you’re pre-registering and racing both days, you’ll need to register separately for each round.
- Pre register by following this link: http://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/motopark/ (Once you register online all you have to do is head to the registration trailer located at the finish line or head up to Off-Road Cafe and sign the waiver. Then you’ll receive a wrist band the proves you signed the waiver.)
- TRANSPONDERS REQUIRED TO BE SCORED.
- Mini track classes will not be using transponders.
- All main track classes will be using transponders.
- You can race without a transponder but you will not be scored or win any awards.
- Buy one from MyLaps – buy a transponder.
- Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm, open practice, $35. (mini track closes at 3:00pm)
- Friday 7:00pm – 9:00pm, early race sign in.
- Saturday 7:00am – 8:30am, race sign in.
- Saturday 8:30am, MANDATORY RIDERS MEETING.
- Saturday 9:00am, practice starts.
- Saturday 10:30am approximately, racing starts.
- Saturday 6:00pm, Motopark Saturday night BBQ, $15 tax included.
- Saturday 7:00pm, paintball ($25 for gear and a full gun, extra balls are $10 per 100)
- Saturday 10:15pm, fireworks show, on the starting line.
- Sunday 7:00am – 8:30am, race sign in.
- Sunday 8:40am, riders meeting.
- Sunday 9:00am, practice starts.
- Sunday 10:30am approximately, racing starts.
- Monday 9:00am – 6:00pm, open practice, $35.
- Firewood, head up to the front gate, $10 a grain bag full.
- Fireworks, you can donate all fireworks at the front gate, for our Saturday night fireworks show. NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED IN PITS. We will provide a professional fireworks show at 10:15pm
- Paintball, $25 for gear and a full gun, extra balls are $10 per 100. Games will happen after racing, sign up for paintball at the Off-Road Café.
- Adults, single day: $10
- Adults, weekend: $15
- 12 and under, single day: $7
- 12 and under, weekend: $10
- 5 and under: Free
- One Night: $20
- Two Nights: $30
- Three Nights: $40
- Additional Nights: $10
MAIN TRACK RACE ENTRY FEE PER DAY
- One class: $35
- Two classes: $65
- Three classes: $85
MINI TRACK RACE ENTRY FEE PER DAY
- One class: $25
- Two class: $45
- Mini Track
- 50 Pee Wee (4-6)
- 50 Pee Wee (7-8)
- 50cc GP
- 65cc B
- Four-stroke (beginner)
- Mini GP
- Main Track
- 65cc Pee Wee (7 – 9)
- 65cc Pee Wee (10 – 11)
- 65cc GP
- 85cc (7-11)
- 85cc (12-16)
- MX2 Beginner
- MX3 Beginner
- MX1 Junior
- MX2 Junior
- MX3 Junior
- MX1 Intermediate
- MX2 Intermediate
- MX3 Intermediate
- Pro Am
- School Boy (12 – 16) / 250F and lower
- College Boy (17+) / Open Class
- Vet Junior
- Vet Master
- Vet 30+
- Vet 40+
- Vet 50+