Toronto, Canada – April 16, 2018:
The Kawasaki KX lineup has a rich history of success and has played a vital role in the dominance asserted by the motocross heroes of today while continuing to serve as the ultimate tool for the future stars of tomorrow.
The Kawasaki Team Green program was founded in 1981 and plays an instrumental role in Kawasaki’s industry-leading support, helping many of the motocross and supercross stars reach the pinnacle of the sport on their KX.
The 2018 Kawasaki Team Green program supports Canadian amateurs and (non-factory) pro riders racing KX and KLX motorcycles in Motorcross, Arenacross, Flat Track , Cross Country, Enduro and Hare scramble. The Team Green grand prize winner will be awarded a 2019 KX or KLX of their choice, and new for 2018 the winner will also receive huge parts and accessories credits to help fuel their racing career.
Kawasaki is also very excited to implement the new Kawasaki Team Green Race Support into the program. This support will allow Team Green riders to work with Kawasaki dealers to receive discounts on their KX, as well discounts on Official Kawasaki Matrix Concept products that are used, tested and endorsed by some of the top Motocross and Off-Road race teams in the world.
Riders can register now at www.teamgreencanada.ca for their chance to earn contingencies, race support & the grand prize: a 2019 KX or KLX Motorcycle.
For nearly four decades, Kawasaki and the KX brand have been dominating podiums worldwide but none of that would be possible without our Team Green riders. And for that, it is time we give back to our riders and continue the championship legacy of the KX motorcycle.
Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. is pleased to offer exclusive discounts to select Team Green riders with the purchase of 2017-2018 KX Motorcycle(s). This will include a 15% discount off the MSRP of a 2017-2018 KX, as well as 50% off *select Kawasaki Matrix products on a one-time purchase.
Best of luck to all our Team Green riders this season and if you haven’t signed up, make your way to www. teamgreencanada.ca.
Terms and Conditions:
• To apply for Kawasaki Team Green Race Support, riders must be fully registered to teamgreencanada.ca and be approved by their supporting dealer by the time of purchase.
• Application Forms and race resumés are due by June 1, 2018. The discounts will be awarded on a firstcome first-served basis. The eligible rider will be approved for the program by Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. and will be contacted by their supporting dealer. Application forms can be found at teamgreencanada. ca and submitted to email@example.com
• The program is limited to new, non-demo 2017-2018 Canadian specification models including: KX450F, KX250F, KX100, KX85, and KX65. The offer is limited to June 1, 2018., and Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. reserves the right to end the program prior to June 1, 2018.
• Unit(s) must be purchased between April 6th – June 1st 2018 and paid in full. 15% reimbursement will be applied at the end of the season (October 31st 2018) once CKM has verified that the rider has competed in at least 75% of the races in their chosen discipline and a sales contract is provided.
• *Select Kawasaki Matrix products include: M64 Elite Racing Stand, A7 Aluminum Motorcycle Folding Loading Ramp, Bike Mat, M1 Worx Tie Down Strap, M25 Pit Board or the MP1 Foot Pump. Products can be viewed at www.kawasaki.ca/accessories. • The program is open to all classes supported by Team Green Canada and eligible race organizations which can be viewed at teamgreencanada.ca/events.
• The eligible 2017-2018 KX unit must be registered under the applicant’s name or to the parent/legal guardian.
• Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. reserves the right to amend or terminate the Kawasaki Team Green Race Support without notice or obligation.