The Nanaimo Motocross Association (NMA) and the Vancouver Island Motocross Association (VIMX) are excited to announce some great promotions for this weekend’s Island Series Round 2 at the Wastelands…
1) Thanks to R.E.Cycle, VIMX, and NMA, the Intermediate MX-2 Class will be fully sponsored this weekend. This means that all entries to the class are free and on top of that there’s a $1,000 dollar payback to 6th place!
2) Trophies to 6th place in all 50cc, 65cc, and the 7-11 85cc classes courtesy of Legacy Metalwerks!
3) Free 8×10 print for winners of Supermini, Junior MX2, Intermediate MX2, Youth, and Pro MX2 courtesy of Seehorse Creative Media!
4) Free practice on Mini track for 50cc riders!
5) No gate fees for all racers!
6) All mainland riders are invited to join the fun, and to help offset some of your travel expenses we’re offering all mainland riders the following perks!
- No gate fees
- Your primary class fee waived
- Practice day free
- Free camping
7) Lots of prizes from sponsors including VI Honda and Speed Merchant. And Stallybrass Productions Inc. is providing some great Nationals prizes!
- 2 Nationals Family Passes for Nanaimo Round 1
- 2 National Family Passes for Kamloops Round 2
- 4 race sign-ups for Nanaimo Amateur Day (also Island Round 6)
8) CMRC is also offering their ‘First Time Free‘ promotion for riders who want to give racing a try before buying their CMRC license. This promotion waives your requirement to purchase a CMRC license ($140) for first time racers, for one race.
The weather is looking promising and we’re looking forward to a great weekend of racing at the Wastelands. We hope to see you all there!
NMA and VIMX