Motopark officially opens for practice on Friday April 15 for the season. We welcome CMRC for their 1st Ontario Provincial of the year this Sunday April 17.
Practice: Practice this week takes place from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday. Saturday the main track will be open for practice from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., the mini track from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Practice rates are $35 per day and those racing Sunday don’t require a Motopark membership.
Racing Licenses: Both CMRC and AMO trailers will be on hand Saturday should you wish to purchase a racing licence for 2016 or require a transponder. Rental transponders will be available.
Camping: There is lots of primitive camping available. All Motopark’s serviced sites and hotel rooms are taken for the weekend. Camping fees are $20 for the first night, and $10 for each additional night. All generators turned off at 11p.m. No motorcycles are to be started from 7 p.m. thru to 9 a.m. each morning at Motopark. No pit bikes are allowed at any time. Golf Carts or utility ATV’s must be operated by a licensed driver. No children are allowed to operate any sort of pit vehicle. No fireworks of any kind are permitted. Campers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian in attendance.
Admission: Gate admission for the race is $10 for adults, $7 for children under 12, free for 5 and under. Entry fees main track are $35 for the first class $25 second class and $20 for a third class. Mini Track entry fee is $25 each class. Vintage $25 1st class $20. Early race day sign in 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday. Sunday sign in opens at 7 a.m.
Compulsory riders meeting at 8:40 a.m. Practice starts at 9 a.m. Firewood is available from the main gate which is staffed 24 hours. $10 per grain bag full.
The Off-Road Café: The Off Road Café will be open serving great food all weekend including our Pasta special and of course moto muffins to handle the morning hungries. We will have a Steak or Chicken barbecue available Saturday night served from 6 to 7 p.m. $15, tax included. Please let the snack bar staff know if you would like dinner as early as possible Saturday.
Motopark Race Schedule:
- April 17 – CMRC Ontario Provincial
- April 24 – Walton Amateur National Qualifier (Racing License Not Required)
- May 21 – New Era Motopark Cup Round 1 (Racing License Not Required)
- May 22 – New Era Motopark Cup Round 2 (Racing License Not Required)
- May 28 & 29 – WEC Cross Country (Trails Only)
- July 2 – New Era Motopark Cup Round 3 (Racing License Not Required)
- July 3 – New Era Motopark Cup Round 4 (Racing License Not Required)
- July 10 – Off-Road Ontario Cross Country by SCORRA (Trails Only)
- July 24 – TVR
- July 30 – CMRC Ontario Provincial Championships
- August 27 – Steel City Riders (Club Members Only)
- August 28 – Steel City Riders (Club Members Only)
- September 11 – CMRC Fall Series
- September 25 – AMO
Website: Our website is undergoing a complete redesign. You may notice a few formatting issues on certain pages, we will be correcting them over the next few weeks. If you have any comments about the new design please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the new website: www.motoparkracing.com
Motopark is located just off Hwy #6 1 km south of Williamsford, Ontario, 2 hours North of Toronto’s Pearson Airport. For further information email email@example.com
MOTOPARK, 622794 Moto Park Rd., Chatsworth, Ontario, N0H 1G0 519 794-2434