Financial Controller (Full-time, remote)
We are looking for a Financial Manager to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of financial and accounting departments.
Duties for the financial controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a financial controller will aid our organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills. The noteworthy financial controller should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation.
- Analyzing financial data & preparing financial reports
- Monitoring internal controls
- Overseeing and preparing income statements
- Participating in budgeting processes
- Managing financial transactions
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Coordinating audit processes
- Notifying and reporting to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization’s financial performance
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Keeping account books and systems up to date
- Supporting executives in moving Dian Motors Inc. toward its mission and goals with financial information and analysis
- Handling payroll processing
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Degree in accounting or equivalent
- Proven experience in finance management (+5 years)
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Auditing experience
- Proficiency in accounting software, i.e. Quickbooks Online
- Analytical skills
- CPA certification or equivalent experience will be considered
- Strong English is a must; French is an asset
In our company, we love riding and the experiences that electric bikes are able to deliver. We believe in the future of electric bikes. As our Service Manager/Technician, you’re as good with people as you are with your hands. After all, it’s your job to interact with customers, assess their needs, and then setup, repair, and maintain their equipment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain exceptional experience in a varied and fast-paced environment.
- Maintain second level support.
- Provide training courses to dealers for repair and service.
- Manage parts and accessories database.
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of makes and models of bikes.
- Assist in daily operations, including inventory management and repairs.
- Deliver professional, accessible and friendly service to our diverse customer base.
- Complete assignments and projects to meet our high quality standards.
- Collect and analyze feedbacks from consumers.
- Any additional tasks that insure excellent customer service and outstanding value.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of electric bike and motorcycle technology, accessories, and parts.
- Highly competent in bike repair, diagnosis, and maintenance.
- Must have a minimum M2 license.
- Experienced mechanic with minimum 4+ years of experience working on bikes or motorcycles in a professional environment.
- Valid certification for e-bike/motorcycle technician or equivalent license (required)
- Motorcycle Mechanic Trade Certification
- DEC in mechanical engineering (preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with electric parts of vehicles.
- Knowledge and experience working with Sur-Ron or any other relevant brand is considered an asset.
- Desire and capacity to continually learn and increase skills and abilities, develop professionally, keep up with new technologies.
- Friendly, approachable, and customer-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- A positive and professional attitude and a consistent work ethic, must be self-motivated and work well alone as well as on a team.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must be bilingual (French and English)
The Sales Manager will be responsible for long-term network vision through market studies, dealer appointments and buy/sells; strengthening network via performance improvement oversight and management change; assures that new and existing dealers meet existing requirements for management, capital, facilities & image program is implemented as intended; and verifies that company policies are followed.
- Manage market study analysis to determine optimum dealer count and preferred locations.
- Review and recommend markets, prospect and site selection for expanding dealer operations.
- Manage national dealer on-boarding activities
- Manage process and prepare documents for dealer termination.
- Manage dealer performance oversight & reports necessary for dealer performance tracking in conjunction with Sales Field Operations
- Coordinate with Sales Field Operations the activities related to dealer improvement and/or replacement of poor performing dealers for executive oversight
- Manage the budgets for New Dealer Support Program, New facility Support Program and other programs that may arise.
- Provide the accruals for these budgets to Accounting on a monthly or quarterly basis as required.
- Oversee Business Management activities of dealer network.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Some travel is required.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Education & Experience
- Five years of prior exempt level automotive retail/wholesale experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior dealer placement/development experience
- Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Sales Rep, Sales Manager, F&I Manager
- Prior automotive/motorcycle experience as a District Manager in Sales or Parts and Service
- Bilingual in English and French, verbal and written (preferred but not critical)
- MBA or other appropriate advanced degree
Gopher Dunes located in Courtland, Ontario is looking for staff to fill various rolls. These include but are not limited to Track Staff, Pro Shop Sales and GDR Team Transport Driver for the 2022 Season.
Qualified and interested person should contact:
4385 Hwy 59
Pro-Shop/Track Inquiries: email@example.com
Phone number: 519-688-4075