can be found at RockstarTripleCrown.com
and click on the “Media” from the menu bar. All Media applicants must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Media is limited to 8 spots on field, and will be offered to Media outlets first.
Only one mechanic per rider, Mechanics must be at sign up to recieve the wrist band and sign the waiver, the cost is $25 per pass
Amateur Racing classes will be limited to 20 spots per class, and will be
Heat – LCQ – Main Event style racing (Main Event will count as your Overall finish).
Day time registration starts at 7:00am.
Track walk will start at 8:30am with Riders Meeting taking place at 8:45am on the starting line.
Practice starts at 9am
Racing will start immediately after practice.
250 and 450 Pro will be limited riders per class, be sure to pre-register
– Pro sign-in will take place, from 11am-1pm.
– Riders meeting to take place at 2:30pm (location for meeting will be released during sign up).
– Pro practice will start at 3pm (2 timed practices)
– Pro Pit party starts @6pm, bikes and riders to be there for no later than 5:55pm
– Night show will start @7pm, with rider introductions, National anthem
Parts Canada Amateur Classes will be:
51cc STOCK SHAFT 4-8 yrs (Allstar Class)
51cc JR STOCK 4-6 yrs (Allstar Class)
51cc SR STOCK 7-8 yrs (Allstar Class)
65cc 7-9yrs(Allstar Class)
65cc 10-11yrs(Allstar Class)
85cc 9-11yrs(Allstar Class)
85cc 12-16yrs(Allstar Class)
Ladies 11+ (Allstar Class)
Vet Plus 30
AX Lites Junior (Allstar Class)
AX Lites Intermediate (Allstar Class)
AX Open Junior
AX Open Intermediate
**Allstar classes will race their Main Event in the Night show