Media passes can be found at RockstarTripleCrown.com and click on the “Media” from the menu bar. All Media applicants must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Media is limited to 8 spots on field, and will be offered to Media outlets first.
Amateur Racing classes will be limited to 20 spots per class, and will be
Heat – LCQ – Main Event style racing (Main Event will count as your Overall finish).
Day time registration starts at 7:00am.
Track walk will start at 8:30am with Riders Meeting taking place at 8:45am on the starting line.
Practice starts at 9am
Racing will start immediately after practice.
250 and 450 Pro will be limited riders per class, be sure to pre-register (link below) Starting February 1st
– Pro sign-in will take place, from 11am-1pm.
– Riders meeting to take place at 2pm (location for meeting will be released during sign up).
– Pro practice will start at 2:30pm (with 1 free practice and 1 timed practice)
– Pro Pit party starts @6pm, bikes and riders to be there for no later than 5:55pm
– Night show will start @7pm, with rider introductions, National anthem
Parts Canada Amateur Classes will be:
51cc STOCK SHAFT 4-8 yrs (Allstar Class)
51cc JR STOCK 4-6 yrs (Allstar Class)
51cc SR STOCK 7-8 yrs (Allstar Class)
65cc 7-9yrs(Allstar Class)
65cc 10-11yrs(Allstar Class)
85cc 9-11yrs(Allstar Class)
85cc 12-16yrs(Allstar Class)
Ladies 11+ (Allstar Class)
Vet Plus 30
AX Lites Junior (Allstar Class)
AX Lites Intermediate (Allstar Class)
AX Open Junior
AX Open Intermediate
**Allstar classes will race their Main Event in the Night show