It all comes down to this. The Imagination crew has one day to lay down the best line on the Imagination course, judged by a panel of freeride legends and Tyler Bereman, Ryan Sipes, Cole Seely and Colby Raha are stepping up to the plate to take on the challenge. But first, the gang takes stock of their days of practice, and gathers for one full throttle session of night riding on the ultimate freeride course. It’s an experience none of them will forget.
But before the final-day contest ensued, the riders suited up for their final “sessioning” day where they had one more shot to practice carving their perfect lines on this innovative course. This dream track was unlike anything seen before in the sport of freeride motocross – check out some of the course measurements:
- Covered approximately 18 acres
- Needed a crew of five operators using 12 pieces of heavy equipment
- Took 19 days to build
- Required moving 50,000 cubic yards of dirt
- Included 45 built-in features (jumps, berms, a shipping container and a quarterpipe)
- Some jumps launched the riders 140 feet horizontally and 55 feet vertically into the air.