Announcing the Atlas Brace Tyke Fall Series
We here at AMO recognize that racing motocross is scary and costly. But we also know how it builds great little characters and strong people for the future outside of our sport. The Atlas Brace Tyke Series is formed to allow first-time racers to get a chance to see how we do it and maybe join our family for years to come. Is this you?
Sept 9th / 30th – Motopark
Oct 13th – Gopher Dunes
Requirements: Each Event
- 8 years and under
- 50cc or 110cc Four strokes allowed ( Or under)
- Training wheels allowed
- Two moto format
- Every racer leaves with a prize
- Join the podium celebration at every event
- No membership needed
- No Class Entry fee (just gate fees)
- Moto times – Sign in open till 9:45am Sunday, Practice 10am. Moto APPROX. times 12pm and 2pm.
For all little racers that attend all three events, they will all receive an Atlas Brace Goodie bag at the year-end banquet. Plus, 3 names out of all the kids that raced all three events will be drawn and win a FREE Atlas Brace as well as FREE 2019 MRC membership towards their 2019 race season.
AMO is the future for Motocross in Ontario and we want you to be part of it!!
2018 Complete SWO AMO Race Schedule – HERE
2018 AMO Class Structure – HERE
2018 AMO RULEBOOK – HERE